| 0 comments ]

This following song and band I was absolutely OBSESSED with has as a teen. I had a burned copy of their album which I had borrowed from the library (remember... back when people went to the library to listen to CD's...or was that just me?) and I had a photocopied picture of their album art-- in colour, and would listen to the album over and over again writing down the lyrics to each of the songs on the album (have I also mentioned that I have a strange obsession with music and lyrics...let's not get into it now). Anyway, for some reason they just knocked me out square between my eyes before I went to bed. It was so strange. 'Strange Disease' just creeped up on me like a peadophile in the park and now I can't get it out of my head. So here it is to annoy all of you.

Weoo Weoo,

Maria

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

0 comments

Post a Comment

scribble back